Thank you for your continued patience as we have been slowly trying to re-open the office safely and effectively during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Here is the latest update on where we are, and what we have been doing to get us through the transition – please understand we have always had your best interests in mind, and that we are trying to keep everyone safe during an unprecedented pandemic that has been deemed as not under control as of this posting, which was not expected.
- We have collected a healthier supply of PPE for our Providers and staff to use for in-person visits. This took four months to accomplish due to the severe interruption in the supply chains. (We have 8-9 providers and 15-20 staff to outfit on any given day.)
- We offer Nasal Swab Covid-19 testing to our existing patients (seen within-in the last three years), with a Virtual Visit in advance to place the order. We do not have the Rapid Test available. We cannot guarantee a quick turn-around for results based on the country’s testing capabilities. Testing times are Monday-Friday only, and twice a day at a time that is pre-determined. We will help each patient navigate the best testing options if needed. At no time do we allow any patients in the Office or Waiting Rooms who are exhibiting any of the tell-tale symptoms of the virus, nor will we see patients who are known to be positive for the virus in the office.
- We will order Covid-19 antibody testing for patients during a Virtual Visit. Currently our Quest onsite lab is closed indefinitely, but patients are successfully utilizing the Sunrise lab upstairs from our office. (Patients who strictly use LabCorp or Quest labs still must utilize those facilities, and can check online for availability for testing and locations.)
- We built another waiting room to allow for staggered visits, and patient separation and spacing as needed for in-person visits. But we simply cannot go back to seeing 100-120 patients in a day anytime soon, therefore the in-person office visits are going to be restricted. We are trying to work out how best to do Wellness Visits due to the face-to-face time limitations for providers with their patients, but to date, have no plan that works in place. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- We monitor temperatures for all employees who come to the office and anyone who enters or works here wears masks and practices social distancing. We re-arranged the staff work stations to ensure this. Clinical staff who work with patients have protective gear at all times, and our check-in and check-out processes have changed as well to move to a touchless environment where possible. We have tested all employees thus far for Covid-19 and will continue to perform testing of all employees regularly.
- We installed a new front door security system that allows for video chat, and easy entry once someone has been screened. This will curtail any unauthorized walk-ins, and keep out anyone who has not been screened properly.
- We have a box at our Business Office door for any patients to drop-off forms or information for the staff or the providers. Or you can email your requests to email@example.com – we review all requests daily and get back with you as soon as possible. All forms will have a fee assessed.
- We have brought back most of our staff to the office, but providers may still be working at home on any given day, so your continued patience is appreciated while we work out communication issues.
Please call before you come to our office! At no time will any person be allowed entry into our office who is not already scheduled for a visit, and anyone will be denied entry if they are not wearing a mask/face covering. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
We have new office hours in place as of July 27, 2020:
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday:8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 11:30 AM (For acute care via Virtual Visit only)
We have new phone hours in place as of July 27, 2020:
Monday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Saturday 8:45am – 11:15am
For Virtual Visits, all you need is a valid email, a smartphone or iPhone, and we do the rest. We will help you work through technical difficulties as needed!
If you do not have the proper technology or smart phone to complete a Virtual Visit, we will do every effort to accommodate you, and an in-person visit may be scheduled, or you will be directed to urgent care or the ER depending on the severity of the issue.
Please stay safe, and be well! Call us if you need us, we are doing our very best to stay open and helpful for all medical issues, including COVID-19 pandemic questions and concerns. We will email you orders as needed, or post them in your portal account. Thank you!